The LaCrosse ZXT Insulator III rubber work boots are perfect for a muddy, messy jobsite. These boots are made of a premium rubber compound with high tensile strength for durability. For colder environments, a 9mm wool felt insole and foam insulation offers warmth. The Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- 9mm wool felt insole and polymeric foam insulation for added warmth.
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- Legs and stomach sections are reinforced with extra rubber for added durability.
- Removable EVA footbed for cushioning comfort.
- Weight: 16.2 lbs per pair.
Not Available with Wader suspenders.
See our Wader Suspenders here.