Lacrosse Alpha Mudlite 18 Inch Next G-1 Hunting Boot
The fully loaded, Lacrosse Alpha Mudlite 18 Inch Next G-1 Hunting Boot features a new innovative AirCirc system which circulates airflow inside the boot with each step. Abrasion resistant Brush Tuff exterior and our traditional Alpha construction that provides complete scent proof and waterproof protection are just a few features of this quality hunting boot. LaCrosse innovated Alpha technology is used by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in a 100% waterproof, extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot. When you need a hunting boot for the muddy wet field or woods, The Alpha Mudlite Next G-1 is the hunting boot for you. You can rest easy for a great day of hunting.
Lacrosse Alpha Mudlite 18 Inch Next G-1 Hunting Boot Features:
- LaCrosse innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in a 100% waterproof, extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Bi-directional brush tuff puncture resistant upper material for long term durability against scuffs, puncture, and tears
- 5.0 mm neoprene for moderate cold climates
- Increased breathability and air circulation help keep your feet comfortable all day from our interior mesh anti-microbial lining and material perforation
- Rubber cup outsole with built-in floatable non-exposed rubber midsole add comfort and durable performance
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Next G-1 features clusters of winter brown hardwood leaves laid over neutral grey tree and limb elements blending into virtually any winter setting
- Mud Lite outsole provides superior traction with a low profile 90º heel, unique multi-directional lug pattern for excellent multi-surface grip and quick shedding of debris
- Nylon shank 18 inch height
- 5.2 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures between -40 to 70 degrees F
LaCrosse developed temperature ratings based on a series of thermal insulation tests performed at the Institute for Environmental Research at Kansas State University, as well as through numerous hours of product field testing. These ratings provide a basis for understanding the different functions of our products and act as a guide for selecting the right footwear for the intended use. Your level of activity, weather conditions, proper dress, exposure time to the environment, moisture level and your sensitivity to cold are all important factors and will affect performance and your comfort in the field.