The Kuhl Men's Revolvr Pant
is a lightweight Uberkuhl technical fabric travel jean. By blending 26% nylon into the ultralight 5.1 oz square yard combed cotton canvas that gives you the lightweight comfort and breathability of cotton with the added durability of nylon. Some of the fine features of the Kuhl Revolvr pants are they have scuff guards, Kühl's signature technical features for improved Athletik Fit, Free Ryde Waist, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for true freedom of movement! The patina dye and river wash create a great vintage look.
Kuhl Men's Revolvr Pant Features:
- Uberkühl Fabric: 74% Cotton, 26% Nylon
- Uberkühl provides the comfort of cotton and the quick dry of a technical fabric with unmatched breathability
- 5.1 ounce per square yard fabric weight. (172 Grams per square meter)
- Scuff-guards: double layer scuff-guard at cuffs and pockets for über durability
- Free Ryde Waist. See the Technology tab for details
- Articulated Knees to allow you full range of motion
- Born Free Gusseted Crotch: added fabric panel gives you freedom to move
- Athletik Fit: designed to accommodate an athletes larger thighs
- Fiochi snap imported from Italy
The next generation of bi-component fabric. It is stronger, lighter and dries faster than cotton.
These imported Italian snaps found on our pants lay flat against the body with no stem to dig into your waist. The Kühl Fiocchi Snap has been custom engineered to increase the closure strength.
The art of joining things in such a way that motion is possible. Where the knee bends, the elbow crooks, and the shoulders join the trunk and arms, articulated construction builds movement into the design. This includes gusseted panels (shoulders) and darts –on knees and elbows, darts gather the fabric to articulate those body parts’ natural range of motion.
Fabrics that wick moisture and dry quickly are ieal for outdoor activities.