The Kuhl Men's Mutiny River Shorts reinvent the swimming short by incorporating revolutionary technical innovations and design features. 4-way stretch nylon provides unrestricted movement at the side panels. The front and back fabric panels are a 3-D textured non-stretch nylon which lifts the fabric from the skin, reduces chafe, and speeds dry time. Combined with DWR, you have a speed drying engineered fit swim short. The innovations don't stop there. For added comfort, KUHL adds a woven peached microfiber on the inside waistband and engineered a secure anatomical fit for heavy white water or rough surf. Rash Guard Inseams are flat felt that is finished for smooth soft surface next to the skin to eliminate rash. The Rash Guard Inseams are also moved forward to prevent friction. A key loop inside the right zippered, self-draining pocket secures your belongings in and out of the water.
Kuhl Men's Mutiny River Shorts Features:
- Fabric: main body: 100% Nylon 3-D texture front and back panels / Softshell: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex side panels and rear yoke
- 3D Nylon increases surface area to sped dry time (see waffle texture on front panels of short in photos)
- All the advantages of 4-way stretch at hip from softshell side panels
- (DWR) Durable Water Repellant: Speeds Dry Time
- Strategic microfiber softshell panels for unrestricted movement (see side view photos).
- Peached Microfiber woven nylon inside waistband for unmatched comfort
- RashGuard Inseams are flat felt, finished for smooth soft surface next to skin to eliminate rash. Notices the R.G.I.s are moved forward to prevent friction.
- UPF 50 for great protection from the sun's ultraviolet rays
- Stretch side panels and rear yoke for comfort
- Waistband lined with soft micro-chamois
- 2 zip mesh lined zippered pocket pockets for security are strategically placed on side
- Key loop inside the self-draining zippered pocket peace of mind
- Structure and appearance of a traditional boardshort with KUHL technical innovations and design