Kuhl Mens Jak Rabbit Jacket
Kuhl Mens Jak Rabbit Jacket is a superior quality and ultra-soft men's outerwear piece. Soft luxurious fleece serves as a technical mid-weight layer and is an awesome looking jacket on it own. The Jak Rabbit leads the chase for a perfect fleece jacket for the early spring or fall. Constructed of Italian fleece and is fast drying and resistant to biological damage like mold and mildew. Excellent moisture wicking qualities. This men's coat has micro fiber faux leather accents for that suave look. Round out this fine wardrobe piece is the Kuhl thumb loop system and three zip pockets.
Kuhl Mens Jak Rabbit Jacket Features:
- Italian fleece: very resilient, quick drying, resistant to biological damage such as mold and mildew, easy to wash
- Luxurious soft texture
- Excellent moisture wicking properties
- Micro fiber faux leather accents
- Three zip pockets
- Kuhl thumb loop system
- Moisture transport to the outside of a garment during times of activity due to the capillary action of the fibers. Synthetics (polyesters) and wool wicks, while cotton absorbs; the difference can be crucial in the outdoors to comfort and survival.
- Now an industry standard for outdoor active wear, Kühl Clothing was the first in the industry to incorporate this feature into jackets and sweaters in 1992. Designed to act as a hand warming half over-mitt, thumb loops also aid in keeping sleeves in place when layering garments. Shown here on the Men's Flyr down jacket