The Kimber Valier Grade II Shotgun is a light, lively and properly scaled bird gun in a 20 gauge with a 26 inch barrel. Traditionally featured, the Valier II has double triggers, fixed IC/M chokes and an English stock with a generous 14.75 inch length of pull to a 24 lines-per-inch hand-checkered butt. Barrels join and lock into the receiver in the proven chopper lump system.
The Valier Grade II is stocked with grade four Turkish walnut with strong character, includes automatic ejectors, and accepts 3 inch magnum shells. The Valier Grade II also has gold line cocking indicators, splinter forend with slight Schnabel, articulated front trigger and niter blue triggers, pins, and hammers.
The compete receiver as well as trigger guard, lever, bolsters barrel border, and forend furniture are hand-engraved in a classic scroll pattern with coverage of 50 percent. Wood is hand-checkered at 24 lines-per-inch, then finished with hand-rubbed oil. Barrels wear Belgian rust blue. Valier shotguns are wonderfully checkered, finished and engraved by hand, and will serve a lifetime. Then, when the time is right, they will stand ready to pass to another generation.
- Gauge: 20 Gauge
- Barrel: 26 Inch
- Valier 20 gauge shotguns have 3 inch chambers
- Valier shotguns have fixed chokes, IC & M
- All barrels are approved for steel shot
- Barrels have a Belgian rust blue finish and 8mm raised solid rib
- Valier Grade II shotguns have automatic ejectors
- English or straight stocks are standard on all Valier shotguns
- Weight approximately*: 6 pounds, 5 ounces
- Grade 4 Turkish walnut
- Grip: English/straight grip
- Hand-checkered butt (24 LPI)
- Splinter forend
- Schnabel forend
- Hand-rubbed oil finish
- Drop at heel: 2.25 inches
- Drop at comb: 1.6 inches
- Cast off - heel: 0.125 inches
- Cast off - toe: 0.25 inches
- Length of pull**: 14.75 inches
- Bone charcoal
- Number of triggers: 2
- Length: 26 inches
- Belgian rust blue
- Chamber length: 2.75 inches
- Rib***: 8 mm
- Fixed chokes (IC/M)
- Automatic ejectors
* Weight varies as much as an additional 8 ounces depending on wood density.
** Length of pull measured to front trigger of Valier shotguns.
*** Valier shotguns have solid raised ribs.
Mack's sells firearms in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. To purchase firearms online, please check your local and state laws and then complete the steps listed in our instructional guide on How to Purchase a Firearm Online
. Guns must be purchased separately from all other items and transferred through an FFL dealer (no international shipments). Most gun orders ship within 24 business hours of MPW’s receipt of all necessary paperwork.