Kershaw Grant County Jig Bone Inlay Knife is a solidly built hunting knife featuring Kershaw’s famous fit and finish. This small folding hunting knife will appeal to the classic knife enthusiast in you. It is ideal for pocket carry or as a gentleman’s knife. Handsome jigged (textured) bone inlays compliment satin-polished stainless-steel blades and handles. Perfect for hunting, fishing, camping or for household use. Measures 2-5/8 inch closed, with a blade length of 1-7/8 inches. The overall measurements are 4-1/2 inches.
Kershaw Grant County Jig Bone Inlay Knife Features:
- 8CR13MOV satin finish stainless steel
- Stainless steel with jigged bone inlay handle
- Blade length is 1-7/8 inch
- Closed length is 2-5/8 inch
- Overall length is 4-1/2 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces