Wildwood Genetics Excaliber Premium Deer Mineral - 35LBS
Wildwood Genetics Escaliber Premium Deer Mineral is a caramel flavored premium mineral mix specifically formulated for deer. It is a blend of calcium, phosphorus, vitamins and other important minerals that will boost antler development and improve overall health in your deer. It contains a 2-to-1 calcium/phosphorus ratio.
How To Use Wildwood Genetics Escaliber Premium Deer Mineral
How Often Do You Apply?
- Free choice. Keep Ex-Caliber readily available.
- Make available one mineral site per 50-100 acres. Apply 1/2 bag (16-17 lbs) per mineral site.
- Ex-Caliber sites should be established in a shady area where soil moisture will stay adequate in the summer.
- Mineral sites can be in or near a food plot or in woods where deer are known to travel.
- Use a garden rake and clear an area (6x4 square foot). Apply directly to the ground. Use a rake to mix it in. Rain will take it into the soil profile. The deer will find it.
- Note: If conditions in your area are extremely wet or dry, or soil nutrients are not readily available, Ex-Caliber will benefit your deer in these situations.
Begin applying in February. Re-apply every 4-6 weeks as needed. Recommended that it be made available from February through September for maximum benefit to deer herd and antler development.
What Are The Benefits?
- Increases forage intake and reproductive success.
- Improves forage digestion as well as bone development.
- A proven healthy deer management practice.
- Healthy does have healthy fawns.
- Healthy bucks have the ability to grow larger antlers.