Bear Archery Advanced Technology
- Bear Synchronized Hybrid Cam System is the true brawn behind the Motive and Method bows. The H13 Cams are designed with a rotating module, allowing you to make draw length adjustments without the use of a bow press or any additional modules. The brain behind these cams is the design which gives you the same efficiency and improved nock travel no matter the draw length. Scorching fast bows, amazingly smooth at the draw. The H13 Cams are adjustable from 25-1/2 to 31 inches in 1/2 inch increments.
Zero Tolerance Limb Cup
-Whether you are utilizing every bit of poundage those limbs of yours can dish out or just prefer a lower draw weight, you demand a consistent and tight limb-to-cup-to-riser fit. Bear Zero Tolerance Limb Cup delivers just that. Equally important, the vibration eliminating limb boot is just one more way hand shock is reduced at release.
Advanced Grip Design
- A dramatic leap forward in grip design, Bear has developed grip to eliminate hand torque and deliver unmatched accuracy regardless of your desired grip setup. Whether it is the over molded grip or the side panel grip, Bear bows are designed to shoot flawlessly.
Lightweight Forgiving Riser
- All strength, zero excess. Every riser design is pushed to the limit, giving you the strongest riser possible, without adding excess weight.
Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs
- Smooth during the draw and silent, smooth, vibration free source of undeniable power and release.
4x4 Roller Guard
- Eight sealed ball bearings deliver the smoothest draw cycle and the maximum amount of efficiency.
Offset String Suppressors
- Offset String Suppressors kill any excess noise and vibration a the shot. They are adjustable, giving you even more advantage over game.