Impact Tree Top Pendulum Bow Sight - Right Handed
The Impact Archery IMP130 One Pin Tree Top Right Handed pendulum sight features a fine tuning adjustment system for different arrow speeds, pendulum travel adjustment, machined aluminum construction, and a wrapped fiber spool with one foot of green 0.030 Inch fiber.
The IMP130 sight is set above other bow sights in that the user can fine adjust the sight pin for either fast or slow bow setups. To make the fine adjustment, remove the Light Guard. Then loosen the set screw in the middle of the pin spool 3 turns and pull the pin outward. On the inside of the pin spool, there are graduations for fine adjustment. For faster bow setups, rotate the pin to the right (clockwise) or towards the shooter. For slower bow setups, rotate the pin to the left (counter clockwise) or away from the shooter. After adjustment, tighten the screw in the middle of the pin spool, replace the Light Guard and re-shoot the target.
- Patent pending pin/angle fine tuning adjustment system for different arrow speeds
- Exclusive maximum & minimum pendulum travel adjustment system
- Lite-Guard with built-in Blue Light
- Machined aluminum construction
- New fiber spool with one foot of green 0.030 Inch fiber