Mallard View Outdoors Powerhouse Ice Eater Aerator Combo
Mallard View Outdoors Powerhouse Ice Eater Aerator Combo Features:
Never be without open water again. Keep your iced-over hunting spots open no matter what the weather does. Use the Mallard View Outdoors Powerhouse Ice Eater Aerator Combo for decoy movement on calm days, then defy freeze up and have the only open water around for what may be the best hunting of the season.
The Ice Eater is designed to prevent ice from forming around boats, marinas, docks, and piers as well as effectively melting existing ice by breaking the surface with a continuous current of warmer bottom water.
- Ice Eater de-icers are custom designed and engineered for maximum performance.
- Units are designed to agitate fresh or salt water at maximum efficiency in all climatic conditions.
- Energy efficient Ice Eater's will agitate more water than any de-icer on the market today.
- Includes: 1 Ice Eater, Screen Kit, 100 or 150 foot Power Cord, and Waterfowl Stand
- Unit weighs 50 lbs
- Start up is 30 amps, running is 7 amps
- 3 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Ships by U.P.S. or motor freight.
Ice Eater's propeller draws up warmer subsurface water and deflects it to the surface creating a constant circulation of warmer water that prevents ice formation.
Mallard View Outdoors Powerhouse Ice Eater Aerator Combo will melt existing ice. Unlike other de-icing units, Ice Eater requires no additional hardware in order to obtain the desired de-icing patern. Ice Eater is shipped complete with suspension lines. It can be taken out of the box, hung in place and plugged in.
Ice Eater may be hung from a pier or boat. Two to three feet is the average operating depth.
The design of the Ice Eater's venturi shroud (housing) with outwardly flared ends draws warmer water from greater depths than other conventional de-icers.The shroud is submersible below the surface either vertically or angled from vertical. A set of mounting holes at opposed positions on the flange allows the lines to be attached.
The Ice Eater operates on 110 volts and includes 1 horsepower olive drab Power House Ice Eater, screen kit, 100 foot or 150 foot power cord and custom waterfowl stand.