Gunner Kennels have been awarded the winner of the 2015 Center for Pet Safety Crate Crash Study sponsored by Sabaru of America. Together in one, The Gunner G1 Large Size Dog Kennel includes the G1 Intermediate which fits most dogs up to 75lbs, and the 8 foot tie-down straps that meet our safety standards and work perfectly with the kennel. Get your dog the kennel that out performed the rest!
Built for your dog, designed for your peace of mind. This American made, heavy duty, intermediate size dog crate fits dogs up to 75 pounds. It is made with the highest quality materials, engineered using the best processes and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This kennel was tested to withstand more than 4,000 lbs of force. Nothing else comes close.
This patent pending, American-made kennel withstood the most rigorous tests we could throw at it, tests that other kennels simply couldn't hold up to. Gunnar Kennels dropped a 60-pound weight from the top of a two-story building, the weight bounced off the top of the kennel and only had two inches of initial deflection. At 7 steps away from the kennel, they fired a 12-gauge shotgun packed with #7 shot and not a single pellet went through.
On top of that, they added secure tie-down pins, rubber feet, a wider base, and a paddle-latch door lock to this already safe kennel. With an estimated 100,000 dogs that are killed each year from falling out of truck beds, there’s now no more looking in your rearview mirror only to see your dog’s kennel sliding around or shaking. You can finally travel with the peace of mind that your dog is safe and right were they should be.
Every detail of this kennel is built to make your traveling experience the best and safest it can be, whether you are on your way to the Mississippi Delta for a duck hunt or just running errands around town.
- Secure Tie-Down Pins: Tie the kennel into your truck bed for extra safety and security using our extra-strength straps.
- Rubber Feet: Stops the kennel from sliding around in your truck.
- Double-Walled Rotomolded Plastic: The same manufacturing process Olympic kayaks go through, but double that.
- Paddle-Latch Door Lock: Escape Artist proof. Keeps your dog exactly where they should be.
- A Wider Base: Prevents from rolling around or flipping over and provides more durability
- Exterior dimensions: 40"(L) x 28.5"(W) x 33"(H)
- Interior dimensions: 34"(L) x 21"(W) x 29"(H)
- Kennel fits most dogs up to 110lbs
- Double-walled rotomolded plastic
- Easy to clean with drain plug
- Wider base to prevent rollovers
- Secure Stainless Steel Tie Down Pins