The new Winchester Supreme Elite Bonded PDX1, which was chosen by the FBI as their primary service round, is now available in a full line of popular handgun calibers. The Bonded PDX1 is engineered to maximize terminal ballistics, as defined by the demanding FBI test protocol, which simulates real-world threats.
Winchester Bonded PDX1 technology is superior to competitive personal protection loads with features that include:
- Proprietary bonding process—Welds lead and jacket together to work as a unit controlling expansion and providing superior retained weight.
- Hollow point—Works with the bonding process for outstanding performance through tough barriers and impact velocities/ranges.
- Jacket notching—Six segments help promote positive, consistent and programmed expansion at a variety of impact velocities.
- Copper alloy jacket—Contoured for maximum upset over a wide range of velocities/ranges.
- Nickel plated shellcase—Helps ensure positive gun function through smooth chambering and shellcase ejection