Federal Premium Vital Shok Trophy Copper Rifle Ammunition
Federal Premium Vital Shok Trophy Copper Rifle Ammunition has proven itself on paper and in the field. Trophy Copper is an all-copper, polymer tipped bullet that's available in a variety of popular big game calibers. Trophy Copper is extremely accurate and provides devastating downrange performance, achieving up to 99% weight retention-even after the deepest and most aggressive penetration.
These new Vital Shok Trophy Copper cartridges are for hunting at long ranges where penetration is as important as, if not more so, than expansion. As an example, this bullet in gelatin managed almost 22 inches of penetration at 100 yards, and passing through bone.
But they are designed to expand, as well. The Trophy Copper bullets are hollowpoints, with a small polymer insert to prevent clogging and improve the ballistics by streamlining the projectile
Federal Premium Vital Shok Trophy Copper Rifle Ammunition is available with the world's finest big game bullets.. Match that with world-class brass, select powders and legendary primers and you get ammunition you can truly believe in. Federal Premium offers some of the most technologically advanced sporting rifle ammunition available. You spend all year dreaming of the moment of truth—why trust it to anything less than the best.
Federal Premium Vital Shok Trophy Copper Rifle Ammunition Features:
- Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
- Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wider range of firearms
- Copper-alloy design provides up to 99% weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
- Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop
- Nickel-plated case for easy extraction and corrosion protection