The Yeti Roadie is the cooler that's ready to go on the road with you whether you're headed to the campsite, the job site or your favorite fishing hole! The Yeti Roadie Cooler has most of the same hard wearing features and thermal qualities as its big brother, the Yeti Tundra - long-term ice retention while withstanding the rigors of your hunting activities. In addition, it has a stainless steel handle for easy carrying.
The Yeti Roadie Cooler is the toughest, coldest small ice chest available. Whether you use it for road trips, on daily job sites, or your next hunting excursion, the Yeti Roadie can handle anything you throw at it, or in it! YETI Roadie Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially disposable, a YETI is made to last!
Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI Coolers outperform the competition – it's not even close!
Yeti Roadie Cooler Features:
- One-piece, roto-molded polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV resistant
- Two inches of YETI's polyurethane foam provides superior insulation
- Freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold
- T-latch keepers are molded into the body which can't fail
- Full length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper-extend and break
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it
- Full-length, stainless steel handle makes carrying easier
- Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability (25qt cooler model only)