Leupold BX-2 Acadia Series Binoculars
Finding a roof prism binocular that offered the Leupold-quality optical performance you demand, and the affordability you want has been a challenge until Leupold introduced the BX-2 Acadia Series. The Leupold BX-2 Acadia Series Binoculars have a slim, in-line roof prism design with contemporary styling that makes them compact, lightweight and ergonomic. These optics feature a multi-coat lens system and phase coated prisms for exceptional brightness, contrast and clarity.
Leupold BX-2 Acadia Series Binoculars Features:
8 x 42 Specifications:
- Ergonomic roof-prism design is slim, lightweight and fits well in any size hands.
- The Multicoat 4 lens system ensures brightness, clarity and optimal contrast, even in low light.
- Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- With a wide field of view, it’s easy to follow movement.
- Generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing, even for inexperienced users
- The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binocular, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Armor coated, rugged and waterproof
- Covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Actual Magnification 8x
- Linear Field of View (feet/1000 yards) 394
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m) 131
- Angular Field of View (degrees) 7.5
- Weight 23.1 oz / 655 g
- Length 6.0 in / 152 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm) 42
- Twilight Factor 18.3
- Exit Pupil (mm) 5.3
- Eye Relief (mm) 15.5
- Interpupillary Distance (mm) 58 - 76
- Close Focus Distance 7.5 feet / 2.3 m