Leupold Rogue Series Camo Binoculars
Leupold offers an incredibly wide range of binoculars, in both full size and compact models, high tech roof prism designs and classic Porro prism models. Whether you’re looking for high performance or affordability, the Leupold binocular you choose will deliver exceptional brightness and clarity, ruggedness, and waterproof integrity in all conditions. The Rouge Series is a great value, combining reliable Porro prism performance with a pleasing price. Classic styling and design make the Rogue Series an instant favorite. With a well balanced body built around a high performance Porro prism optic system with a lockable focus, the Rogue is perfect for extended viewing with no fatigue. The fully multi coated lenses create a bright, crisp image and, of course, the Rogue Series is rugged and reliable, with our trademark waterproofing.
- The Porro prism design offers the user excellent depth perception and outstanding 3D image representation.
- The multi coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Rugged, waterproof, and covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Available in black or Mossy Oak Break Up camouflage finish
- Actual Magnification: 10x
- Linear Field of View (feet/1000 yards): 288
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 96
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 5.5
- Weight: 33.0 ounces / 936 gr
- Length: 7.0 inches / 178mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 50
- Twilight Factor: 22.4
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.8
- Eye Relief (mm): 15.0
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 56 - 68
- Close Focus Distance: 30.0 feet / 10.0 m