Nikon Action Series Camo Binoculars
The Nikon Action Series Camo Binocular continues to top the list of Nikon’s best selling binoculars for good reason, there’s no better binocular value on earth. Designed for long days of comfortable viewing the Action binoculars feature multicoated optics, aspherical eyepiece lenses, high index BaK4 prisms and a rubber armored body that is easy to grip, even with gloved hands.
- Multicoated, Aspherical Eyepiece Lenses and BaK4 Prisms: Deliver bright, high-resolution images under all lighting conditions.
- Quick, Central Focusing Knob: For fast subject acquisition.
- Ergonomic Body Design: Fast-handling designs are easy to hold and operate.
- Ultra Rugged, Rubber-Armored Body: Provides a sure, non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Focusing System: CF
- Magnification: x 8
- Objective Diameter (mm): 40
- Real Angular Field of View: 8.2
- Apparent Angular Field of View: 59.7
- FOV @ 1000 yards (feet): 430
- Close Focus Distance (feet): 16.4
- Exit Pupil (mm): 5
- Relative Brightness: 25
- Eye Relief (mm): 11.9
- Size (L&W) inches: 5.6x7.2
- Size (L&W) mm: 143x182
- Weight oz: 26.8
- Weight grams: 760
- Type of Prism: BaK4 high index prisms
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Size: 50mm
- Field Of View: At 1000 Meters : 112meters
- Real Angular Field of View: 6.5 degrees
- Apparent Angular Field of View: 65.0
- Exit Pupil: 5.0
- Eye Relief: 11.8
- Relative Brightness: 25.0
- Diopter Adjustment: Yes
- Lens Coating Multi-layer: Coated
- Material: Lightweight Polycarbonate Body
- Rubber Coated: Yes
- Close Focus Distance: 7.0 meters / 22.97 feet
- Shockproof: Shock Resistance
- Camera Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Dimensions LxW: 184x93mm / 7.24x7.59 inches
- Weight: 970g / 2.13 lb