Swarovski Pocket Binoculars
The Swarovski Pocket Binoculrs are the smallest watertight compact binocular around! Their minimal size means they will fit comfortably into any jacket pocket. No fewer than 16 lenses for an unexpectedly large field of view and brilliant, contrast-rich images with a weight of less than 215 g (approximately 8 oz.).
- Complex optical system with 16 lenses for bright images.
- Optimum color fidelity across the whole light spectrum with unique prism coating SWAROBRIGHT.
- Highly precise roof prism system with P-coating for high resolution, contrast-rich images and slim-line construction.
- Extremely handy design with an elegant styling. The pocket models can be folded (width: 5,6 cm / 2.2 inches) to fit into every pocket.
- Due to their low weight of 215 g (7.6 oz.) resp. 230 g (8.1 oz.) they are ideal for the opera, theatre and for all outdoor activities.
- User-friendly alignment of patented central focusing wheel.
- Excellent viewing even at short distances with a close-up adjustment from only 4 m (13 ft.).
- Watertight (4 m / 13 feet) and dustproof due to interior focusing.
- Non-slip rubber armoring or leather.
- Lightweight, durable light-alloy housing.
- Permanent axis parallelism thanks to double eccentric alignment.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20x
- Field of View: 115ft/1000 yds
- Shortes Focusing Distacne: 4m / 13ft
- Diopter Compensation: +- 5
- LxWxH (in): 3.98x3.66x1.5
- Weight approx: 215g /7.6 oz
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter (mm): 25
- Objective lens diameter (inch): 0.98
- Exit pupil, diameter (mm): 2.5
- Exit pupil, diameter (inch): 0.1
- Eye relief (mm): 13
- Eye relief (inch): 0.51
- Field of view, real (m/1000 m): 95
- Field of view, real (ft/1000 yards): 285
- Field of view, real (degree): 5.4
- Field of view, apparent (degree): 52
- Shortest focusing distance (m): 5
- Shortest focusing distance (feet): 16
- Diopter compensation (dpt): +-5
- Interpupillary distance (mm): 56-72
- Interpupillary distance (inch): 2.2-2.83
- Twilight factor (DIN 58388): 16
- Length, approx. (mm): 116
- Length, approx. (inch): 4.57
- Width, approx. (mm): 93
- Width, approx. (inch): 3.66
- Height, approx. (mm): 38
- Height, approx. (inch): 1.5
- Weight approx. (g): 230
- Weight approx. (oz): 8.1