This Nikon Spotter XL II comes through with a lightweight roof prism design and a powerful zoom eyepiece that delivers 48x magnification once you’ve found your quarry. Includes increased eye relief, a durable and protective rubber body coating, and a sliding sunshade with sighting notch.
- Bright, Fully Multicoated Optics: Feature lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass for high resolution images and increased light transmission.
- Spotter XL II features phase correction-coated prisms and fully multicoated lenses.
- Zoom Eyepieces: With power zoom ranges, you’ll have a wide field of view at the lower powers, plus the capability to move in close for amazing detail with higher powers.
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Designs: Easy-to-pack and easy-to-use.
- Waterproof, Fogproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged.
NOTE: Package includes tripod and carring case.
- Magnification: x 16-48
- Objective Diameter (mm): 60
- Real Angular Field of View: 2.3
- Apparent Angular Field of View: 36.8@16x
- FOV at 1000 yards. (feet): 120
- Close Focus Distance (feet): 32.8
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.8@16x
- Relative Brightness: 14.4@16x
- Eye Relief (mm): 19
- Size-Body Only (L&W) inches: 12.3x2.9
- Size-Body Only (L&W) mm: 313x74
- Weight (Body Only) oz: 31.2
- Weight (Body Only) grams: 885