Illuminated Reticle 60
The Zeiss Diarange Rangefinding Rifle Scope delivers excellent optical performance and mechanical sturdiness, and the precise range to the target at the push of a button. The ease of use makes it possible to react quickly - with the weapon in a firing position within a fraction of a second - whenever the unexpected hunting opprtunity occurs.
When you combine the power and high-performance optics of the Victory line with a supremely accurate laser rangefinder and RAPID-Z ballistic reticle, what you have is a riflescope of unparalleled speed and precision. Equipped with a sophisticated reticle illumination system and LED display, Victory Diarange riflescopes turn aiming, ranging, and shooting into one fast, seamless process. For the serious hunter whose style demands precise shots from great distances, Victory Diarange riflescopes deliver superior optical performance, even in twilight.
3-12x44 - 56 Specifications:
- Riflescope with integrated, precise laser rangefinder (not visible, eye safe, laser class 1).
- Fast, simple, and comfortable operation.
- Large measuring range up to 999 m/yards (depending on object's size, reflectivity, angle of impact, weather conditions).
- Outstanding optical performance and high lowlight capability.
- High mechanical sturdiness as well as recoil proof, waterproof, nitrogen filled.
- Four different illuminated reticles for use in lowlight conditions.
- Lowest sub-tension resulting from reticle in the 2nd image plane.
- Fast and comfortable mounting with ZEISS rail.
- The target is sighted with the reticle.
- A laser pulse is transmitted exactly along the line of sight when the measuring button is pressed.
- A highly precise stop watch begins timing at the same moment.
- The laser beam hits the object and is reflected.
- A portion of the reflected light is received by the objective lens and separated from the normal, visual beam path by a beam splitter.
- This laser light is then focused on the receiver diode.
- The timer stops when the signal arrives there.
- The microprocessor determines the range based on the elapsed time between sending and receiving the beam (light speed = 300,000 km/sec).
- The result of the measurement = the object distance is displayed within max. 0.5 sec after pressing the button.
- After 3 sec the display switch off and the next measurement can start.
- Magnification: 3.0x - 12.0x
- Effective Lens Diameter: 44.0-56.0 mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 14.7-4.7 mm
- Twilight Factor: 8.5-25.9
- Field of View (feet/100 yards): 37.5-10.5
- Diopter Range: +2/-4 Diopters
- Eye Relief (inches): 3.54
- Parallax-Free (yards): 300.0
- Square Adjustment Range (inches/100 yards): 50.4/36.0
- Adjustment per Click (inches/100 yards): 1/4
- Center Tube Diameter: 62.5 mm
- Eye Piece Tube Diameter: 45 mm
- Objective Tube Diameter: 62.5 mm
- LotuTec: yes
- Nitrogen Filled: yes
- Waterproof: 400 mbar
- Functional Temperature Range: -13/+122 °F
- Length: 14.17 inches
- Weight (with rail - Illuminated): 34.39 ounces
- Measuring Range (yards): 10 - max. 999
- Measuring Accuracy: +/- 1 yd @ <650 yards +/- 0.5% @ >650 yards
- Measuring Duration: max. 0.5 seconds