Burris Scout Rifle Scope. Burris doesn't just sell premium optics. The Burris organization is made up of demanding sportsmen that depend on Burris products just like you. Burris understands the purpose, application, and need-for-dependability of scopes, mounting systems, binoculars and spotting scopes. At Burris they’re proud of their accomplishments and proud to share them with you. They attempt to fully arm you with information so you can make an informed decision among brands and within the Burris brand.
- Ultra-pure premium grades of glass made to exacting standards. Some individual lenses cost more than entire scopes from other brands, but the results are astonishing clarity and brightness when looking through a Burris scope or binocular.
- Every lens in every scope is HiLume multi-chemical multicoated to transmit an average of 99.5% light transmission per lens surface to deliver you maximum brightness.
- Scopes must take extreme jarring and intense vibration, and still maintain accuracy. That's why Burris' outer tubes are stronger than most and why many other components are built extra-tough.
- Double internal spring force is standard on all Burris scopes.
- All Burris adjustment systems are positive, repeatable, steel-on-steel, with audible clicks.
- Moving internal parts are precision gauged and hand-fitted to a perfect-as-possible fit to withstand decades of abuse without failure.
- Burris uses specially-made quad seals to provide double-insurance against leakage.
- Each scope is filled and purged at least 24 times with laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture which is evacuated from the scope. Once this is done, not one hint of moisture is left in the scope, and it is guaranteed sealed for life.
- Every scope is individually waterproof and fogproof tested.
- Every rifle and handgun scope is warranted forever.
- Magnification: 2.75x
- Objective: 20mm
- Field of View: 15 feet @ 100 yards
- Eye Relief: 7-14 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1 inch
- Length: 9.2 inches
- Weight: 7 ozunces
- Finish: Black
- Reticle: Heavy Duplex
- Adj Size: 1/2 MOA @ 100 yards