Leupold VX-3 Illuminated Rifle Scope
We pushed everything to the limit to make the Illuminated Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope at home on your favorite rifle, whether you are hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. It's all there to help you make the shots of a lifetime.
Imagine the thrill of the hunt, the new VX-3 drastically improves optical performance, mechanical function, and durability. We've pushed it to the limit, so you can push yourself to yours. Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope, the new standard in riflescope performance.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other rifle scope available.
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter’s eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, 1/4-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Illuminated models feature second generation LED technology, nearly twice as bright as previous models, with multiple intensity settings for precise shot placement in low-light situations.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 rifle scope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Length (A): 9.6 inches
- Tube Length (B): 5.8 inches
- (C): 2.1 inches
- (D): 2.5 inches
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.1 inches
- Objective Length (F): -
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.2 inches
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.7 inches
- Tube Diameter (I): 30mm
- Actual Magnification: - 4.5 (1.5)
- FOV @ 100 yards (ft): - 29 (66.5)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): - 9.7 (22.2)
- Eye Relief (in): - 3.7 (4.5)
- Eye Relief (mm): - 94 (114)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 0.8 in / 20 mm
- Weight: 13.3 oz / 377 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 120
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 120 3.5-10x50
- Length (A) 12.5 in
- Tube Length (B) 5.3 in
- (C) 1.7 in
- (D) 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Length (E) 3.1 in
- Objective Length (F) 4.0 in
- Objective Diameter (G) 2.2 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H) 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I) 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification 9.5 (3.3)
- FOV at 100 yds (ft) 11.0 (29.8)
- FOV at 100 m (m) 3.7 (9.9)
- Eye Relief (in) 3.6 (4.5)
- Eye Relief (mm) 91 (114)
- Obj. Clear Aperture 2.0 in / 50 mm
- Weight 16.3 oz / 462 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA) 55
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA) 55
- Length: 12.5 inches
- Tube Length: 5.7 inches
- Eyepiece Length: 3.1 inches
- Objective Length: 3.7 inches
- Objective Diameter: 2.2 inches
- Eye Piece Diameter: 1.7 inches
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Actual Magnification: 13.9x
- Field of View at 100 yds(feet): 7.6 feet
- Field of View at 100 m(m): 2.5 m
- Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
- Eye Relief: 94 mm
- Objective Clear Aperture: 2.0 inches /50 mm
- Weight: 16.4 oz/468 g
- Elevation Adj. Range(MOA): 60
- Windage Adj. Range(MOA): 60