The Trijicon AccuPoint features advanced fiber optics and several intelligent features that make this scope the right choice for all light conditions and even the harshest environments.
All models in the AccuPoint Series operate battery free—eliminating the potential for failure during critical moments in the field. They also feature Trijicon's Manual Brightness Adjustment Override, which allows you to control the light output of the fiber-optics during daylight. AccuPoint® riflescopes include other advanced elements like multi-layer coated lenses for superior light transmission with no distortion, quick-focus eyepiece, long-eye relief, and precise windage and elevation adjustments.
The AccuPoint's rugged construction protects it from the toughest elements. It's crafted from aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum with a tube that’s nitrogen-filled to prevent corrosion and eliminate fogging. A solid black-matte finish eliminates glare and light reflection, which could spook game. And, it’s water resistant to depths of 10 feet, so the AccuPoint is able to handle even the most challenging hunting conditions.
The newest innovation in riflescopes, this Trijicon AccuPoint features a standard crosshair reticle with an illuminated center dot. The scope is illuminated through the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries. The AccuPoint is also waterproof to ten feet.
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- 1 Lens Pen
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPoint Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 2.5-10.0
- Objective Size: 56.0
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Length (in): 13.80
- Weight (oz): 20.70
- Illumination source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Mil-Dot Crosshair
- Day Reticle Color: Amber
- Night Reticle Color: Amber
- Calibration: N/A
- Bindon Aiming Concept: N
- Eye Relief (in): 4.1 to 2.8
- Exit Pupil (mm): 16.3 to 5.6
- Field of View (°):7.18 to 1.94
- Field of View @ 100yrds (ft): 37.6 to 10.1
- Adjustment @ 100 yds (clicks/in): 4
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Mount: N/A
- Mount On/Comes With: N/A
- Housing Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, Type III, Class 2 dull & non reflective