Weatherby .240 Caliber Rifle Ammunition
With the .240 Caliber Rifle Ammunition, Weatherby starts with Norma Precision brass, the finest that money can buy. Then they add premium grade primers and bullets from the top names in the business – Hornady, Nosler and Barnes. The result is that each Weatherby Magnum cartridge is produced with the precision of hand loading – with the blistering speed and downrange power to deliver the opportunity for more one-shot kiss. In virtually every case, no other commercially produced ammunition provides the Maximum Point Blank Range of Weatherby. Nothing shoots flatter, hits harder or is more accurate out of the box than a Weatherby.
Weatherby Ammunition remains true to the concept Roy developed in the 1940s. At the same time, Weatherby ammunition also takes advantage of the latest in controlled expansion bullets which are capable of harnessing the higher velocities to create a cartridge that provides the ultimate in penetration, large wound channels and more one-shot kills. Nothing shoots flatter, hits harder or is more accurate.
- Specially designed nose cavity opens instantly into four petals upon impact
- Offers faster expansion than traditional lead core bullets
- Retains virtually 100% of original weight
- Razor sharp edges deliver lethal cutting power and deeper penetration through thick skin, flesh and bone
- 100% copper constructionPrecisely positioned rings relieve firing pressure allowing the TSX to be loaded at high velocities
- Reduces fouling for easier cleaning of the bore
- 20 Cartridges per box