Control your GoPro remotely from distances of up to 600 feet (180m) with the wearable, waterproof GoPro Smart Remote. Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on/off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO4 cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to quickly change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing and sharing. Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40 percent increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote. Mountable and waterproof to 33 feet (10m). The GoPro Smart Remote includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to your gear. Delivers full remote control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off and settings.
The Settings/Tag button allows you to quickly adjust settings or mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag (HERO4 cameras only).
Note: The Settings/Tag button is compatible with HERO4 cameras only.
- Up to 600 feet (180m) range in optimal conditions
- Enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time
- Rugged design is wearable, mountable and waterproof to 33 feet (10m)
- 40 percent increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera’s status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING CAMERAS
HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, HERO+ LCD