The Green Magnet Bait and Fish Attractor Light is designed for underwater fishing. The bulb is built to easily be submerged underwater. All types of fish are attracted to the light including crappie, bass, catfish, swordfish, tuna, trout, squid, shrimp and others.
The Green Magnet bulbs are specially designed using various types of gases and rare earth phosphors to emit their unique green spectrum of light which attracts small zooplankton. The zooplankton attract schools of bait fish which in turn attract the predator fish in salt or fresh water.
Proudly Made in the USA for over 14 Years, make your next fishing trip more enjoyable and exciting with the Green Magnet Bait and Fish Attractor Light.
Each light comes with the following:
- A weather resistant 20 foot long cord and operates on a 12 volt battery.
- One year warranty for parts and labor (see details below*)
- Free carrying case (retail value of $21.95)
- Free pro series cap (retail value of $18.95)
- Additional uses include emergency roadside lighting and camp site lighting
*Sportsman's Outdoor Network warrants the Green Magnet against any defects due to faulty material or workmanship for 1 year from the original purchase date. Green Magnet will either repair or replace the faulty product at our option. The warranty is not transferable. Misuse, abuse or modification voids this warranty.
How to Use Green Magnet Bait and Fish Attractor Light:
1. Connect to 12V battery with clips.
2. Plug into boat cigarette lighter.
3. Plug into 110 outlet for dock use.
4. Plug into car cigarette lighter for road side emergency.
Techniques for use:
1. Submerge 1-5 feet by attaching a 4 lb weight to hole in top of light and attach retrieving rope to end where wire enters light.
2. Allow to float on top of water.
3. Attach to side of boat with available suction cups.
4. During daytime, submerge 15-20 feet. Green Magnet recommends ordering with 35 foot cord.