If you are looking for a handgun with the ultimate in self defense and reliability, look no further than this Glock 22 40 S&W 15 Round Semi-Automatic Pistol. With your safety in mind, this Glock 22 Pistol has the Safe Action trigger system that uses a partially tensioned firing pin lock and a drop safety to prevent unintentional firing and the simple finger on trigger, safety off, finger off the trigger, safety on psychology. Designed to last, this Glock 22 Pistol has all parts coated in tenifer to give your firearm the additional hardness and longevity you want in a handgun. Safe, dependable and reliable, this Glock 22 Pistol is a favorite among law enforcement agencies and is sure to be your favorite too.
- Glock 22 Pistol
- Manufacturer Number: PI2250203
- Configuration: Right Hand
- Action: Double Action Only
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Capacity: 15 Round
- Safe Action Trigger System: Partially Tensioned Firing Pin Lock Moves To Back Of Trigger Bar When Trigger Pulled
- Tenifer Coated Parts: Gives Hardness Close To That Of A Diamond
- Finger On Trigger: Safety Off
- Finger Off Trigger: Safety On
- Extractor Serves As Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Firing Pin Safety: Blocks Firing Pin Channel Making Igniting the Chambered Cartridge By The Firing Pin Impossible
- Drop Safety: Prevents Unintentional Fire If Glock Is Dropped
- Barrel Length: 4.49 Inch
- Overall Length: 7.32 Inch
- (2) Magazines
- Glock Cleaning Rod
- Glock Cleaning Brush
- Glock Speedloader
- Cable Lock
- Fired Casing
- Instruction Manual
- Glock Hard Plastic Case
- Grips: Polymer
- Weight: 22.92 Ounces (Empty)
- Sights: Fixed
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammered, Tenifer Coated With Rounded Interior Profiles
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
For questions on pricing and additional ordering information, please call Mack's Prairie Wings at 870-673-6969 extension 1310. Or email: email@example.com.
All guns must be purchased from a FFL dealer.
Other Pertinent Information when Purchasing a Firearm:
All firearms sales are final. It is a customers responsibility to follow all Federal, State and Local laws. There are many websites and agencies that can give you information about firearm laws that will be adhered to when transferring a firearm. Here are a few:
www.atf.gov – The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearm & Explosives (ATF) official website.
www.nraila.org/GunLaws/Default.aspx – An NRA website that has firearm laws and regulations by State.
http://www.atf.gov/publications/firearms/ – The ATF website that handles the state laws.
We will do our best to answer your questions, but it is your responsibility to be in compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws regarding firearm transfer and ownership. Mack's Prairie Wings follows all Federal, State, and local laws concerning the sale and transfers of all firearms and will not tolerate attempted illegal activity on this website or with our Company.