Garmin Oregon 400t Handheld GPS System
Get in touch with your wild side with Garmin Oregon 400t Handheld GPS System. This next-generation handheld features a rugged, touchscreen along with preloaded topographic maps, 3-D map view, a high-sensitivity receiver, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, microSD card slot, picture viewer and more. Even exchange tracks, waypoints, routes and geocaches wirelessly between similar units.
Touch and Go
Oregon 400t leads the way with a tough, 3-inch diagonal, sunlight-readable, color, touchscreen display. Its easy-to-use interface means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable and waterproof, Oregon 400t is built to withstand the elements. Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity and water are no match for this rugged navigator.
Explore Backcountry in 3-D
Oregon's preloaded U.S. or European topographic maps, 3-D map view and a built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief give you all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest. Just in case you’re wondering how steep that hill really is, Oregon’s 3-D map view helps you visualize your surroundings — giving you a better perspective of the elevation.
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.3 x 4.5 x 1.4 inches (5.8 x 11.4 x 3.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.53W x 2.5H inches (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3 inches diag (7.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 240 x 400 pixels
- Display type: Transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Weight: 6.8 oz (192.7 g) with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 16 hours
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Floats: no
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Interface: USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- RoHS version available: yes