Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water. The Garmen Montana 650T GPS features a bold 4 inch color touchscreen dual orientation display and TOPO U.S. 100K maps. Supports multiple mapping options like Birds Eye Satellite Imagery and it also has a 5 megapixel camera. The Montana 650T has key features for the outdoors such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter. Available is the optional auto mount and a City Navigator NT map, which will give you spoken turn-by-turn driving directions This is one big, versatile and touch piece of must have equipment. Montana 650T has a sunlight-readable touchscreen display that offers crystal clear enhanced colors and displays high-resolution images. Its easy-to-use interface means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable and waterproof, the Garmen Montana 650T is built to withstand the elements.
The Montana 650T GPS captures locations and memories with the 5 megapixel digital camera. Each photo is geotagged automatically with the location of where it was taken, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot in the future. Snap and view pictures in landscape or portrait. To keep track of your photos and show their location on a map, simply connect the Montana 650T with the USB and use Garmin’s free BaseCamp software. For more storage, insert a microSD card. You can even view pictures from other devices on microSD with Montana's picture viewer.
The Montana 650T is designed for use on ATV’s, in boats, as a handheld or in your car as a personal navigator by using the available mounts. Use the auto mount with City Navigator maps for spoken, turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take Montana, it has the mapping and mounts to get the job done.
Adding more maps is easy with Garmin's wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps. With its microSD card slot, Montana 650T lets you load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart g2 preloaded cards for waterways or city navigator map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. The Montana 650T also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps. In addition, Montana is compatible with Custom Maps, free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device.
With the Montana 650T GPS you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Simply press send to transfer your information to similar units, and let the games begin.
Included in the box are the Montana 650T, Lithium-ion battery pack, USB cable, AC charger and Manuals.
Garmin Montana 650T GPS Features:
- Uses map data to display your full track view so you know what you’re up against
- Logs everything (waypoints, tracks, caches, etc.) on your calendar so you can review (or brag) about your accomplishments later
- Changes to night mode automatically so your eyes stay focused even when the sun goes down
- Includes a QWERTY keyboard so you can find what you need and take notes faster
- Helps you keep your bearings straight by letting you to lock your screen to keep it from shifting directions (portrait to landscape or vice versa)
- Includes a 5 megapixel camera; each photo automatically is geotagged with the location of where it was taken
- Includes TOPO U.S. 100K maps as well as other mapping options such as TOPO 24K, BlueChart g2, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and Custom Maps
- Shares waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users
- Locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains it even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- Includes a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Features a one-of-a-kind dual battery system; you can use the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries
- Supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit