Garmin Rino 130 Radio plus GPS
Keep tabs on your friends and keep your eye on the weather with Garmin Rino 130. This waterproof FRS/GMRS radio plus GPS navigator has a built-in barometric altimeter and electronic compass, NOAA weather radio, voice scrambler and vibrate mode for your wildest outdoor adventures.
Rino 130’s barometric altimeter pinpoints your precise altitude, and its built-in electronic compass provides bearing information even while you're standing still. To help you keep tabs on changing weather conditions, Rino 130 has a built-in weather radio that scans for the nearest NOAA weather radio station. You can also set up a weather alert tone, so when your radio is on, it will alert you when a storm warning is being broadcast for your area.
For extra-secure communication, Rino 130 can scramble your radio signal to secure it for your intended recipient. When you want to maintain silence, you can set your 130 to vibrate mode — especially helpful when you're hunting that big buck.
Like the rest of the Rino series, Rino 130 offers a Position Reporting feature so you can send your exact location to other Rino users in your group so they can see your position on the map page. And, because Rino is a standard FRS/GMRS radio, you can use it to communicate with any other conventional FRS/GMRS radio around.
Rino 130 can save up to 500 of your favorite places in memory as waypoints so you can visit them later. The 130 also has a built-in Americas highway basemap and 24 megabytes (MB) of internal memory so you can load additional detailed maps from optional MapSource products.
- Electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Area calculation
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD inches: 2.3 x 4.5 x 1.6, 7 inches high with antenna - 5.8 x 11.4 x 1.6 cm, 17.8 cm with antenna
- Display size, WxH inches: 1.4 x 1.4 - 3.6 x 3.6 cm
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 160 pixels
- Display type: 4-level grayscale LCD
- Weight: 7.6 oz (236 g) with batteries
- Battery: 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 14 hours
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver: no
- Interface: serial
- Basemap: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: 24 MB
- Accepts data cards: no
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 500
- Routes: 20
- Track log: 10,000 points, 20 saved tracks
- Frequency band: FRS and GMRS
- Channels: 22
- Squelch codes: 38
- Transmit power: 0.5 watts FRS; 1.0 watt GMRS
- Range: Up to 2 miles over FRS; up to 5 miles over GMRS
- VOX (voice activation)
- Location reporting (send and receive GPS positions)
- Voice scrambler
- Vibration alert
- NOAA weather radio