This knife means business! Bubba Blade 7 inch Penetrator Tactical-Survival Knife features Bubba Blade's patented revolutionary no-slip-grip handle that stays sticky when wet and has thumb and finger pads for leverage when you need it the most.
Like all Bubba Blade knives, it's built like a tank to hold up under the harshest conditions. The high carbon black coated steel blade is 7 inches long and 5 MM thick, has a saw back, serrated edge and is razor sharp making it a very versatile knife that you will want to have with you in any tactical or survival situation.
The penetrator is also great for killing zombies!
- Black coated razor sharp 5 MM thick 7 inch long blade with saw back, serrated edge
- Blood groove will allow for deep penetration when striking
- Patented no-slip-grip 6 inch black handle
- Multiple finger pads and trigger grip for leverage when you need it
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel to provide strength, stability and balances the knife
- The safety guards protect you from the blade
- High carbon stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 56-58
- Includes a custom black synthetic sheath with plastic insert