FOXPRO introduces the FoxPro Hellfire Electronic Predator Call which is an extremely portable call that gives you the volume of a much larger call. The HELLFIRE weighs in just under 3lbs with batteries, comes standard with 75 high quality FOXPRO sounds, and remote control with FOXBANG technology. The HELLFIRE has a high-power horn speaker, a user re-programmable USB port, external speaker jack, charge jack and an auxiliary jack for connecting an approved device such as a Jack predator decoy. The HELLFIRE remote allows you to change sounds, control the volume level, mute or pause the sound, has two custom sound presets, auxiliary button, recall button and much more.
The HELLFIRE is backed by a 3 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.
To see the FoxPro Hellfire Sound List and User's Manual, click on the Video & Docs tab
FoxPro Hellfire Electronic Predator Call Features
- Measures 9 x 6.5 x 5 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs with batteries
- Speakers: 1 horn
- Connectivity: USB port, External Speaker Jack, Auxiliary Device Jack and Charge Jack
- Sound Capacity: 200 (comes with 75)
- Compatible File Formats: MP3, WAV and FXP
- Power Requirements: 10-AA batteries
- 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty