Duck Commander Wake Maker System
With the Duck Commander Wake Maker System you use considerably fewer decoys. Early season, start with 6-8 dozen and reduce the number down to about 4 dozen as the season goes on.
This great system includes: programmable remote controller, motor drive assembly, 3 mounting poles - 40 inch tip to tip, and accessory kit towline, 2 marine terminals, tethers, and 2 idler pulley assemblies.
All components included, including a programmable controller. The programmable controller allows the Duck Commander Wake Maker system to be completely hands free, allowing you to remotely control the swim speed and distance of the decoys, all from the convenience of your blind. Installing the Duck Commander Wake Maker Decoy System only takes about 30 minutes to completely setup.
The Duck Commander Wake Maker system is totally quiet. The drive motor and towline are both below water level. The movement created by the Duck Commander Wake Maker system is completely natural and lifelike. The Duck Commander Wake Maker system is American made for years of reliable use.
- Powered by a 12 volt automotive battery (not included)
- Attracts ALL species of ducks, not just mallards
- Works in water up to 30 inches
- Not affected by dogs swimming or running through
- The remote programmable controller can be used from the convenience of your blind. With it, you can turn the system on or off and easily control the swim speed and travel distance of your decoys. Calibration only takes a couple of minutes and once set, will repeat the same motion indefinitely (the only time you must recalibrate is when the system is disconnected from the 12V power source). This enables your system to be hands free.
- The motor assembly is completely sealed and designed to work silently while submerged below water level. It comes with the drive pulley, pole attachment and 30 foot lead preassembled for ease of installation.
- Your Duck Commander Wake Maker system comes with a set of three (3) mounting poles. Total overall length from tip to tip is 40 inches. Length from crossbar to top is 27 inches. This allows the system to operate easily in water as shallow as 6 inches to as deep as 30 inches.
- The towline is approximately 150 feet long and when installed around the idler pulleys, the motor defines the perimeter of the system. It has snap swivels on each end of the line to connect to the bridle and to make a complete loop. It also has a snap swivel spaced evenly on the line to attach the decoy tethers.
- The bridle is used to attach 2 decoys side by side for a more realistic swim formation. The short arm has each end of the towline attached to complete the loop, while the long arm is used to attach the decoys. It also spaces the decoys far enough apart to prevent them from touching each other as the system reverses the swim direction.
- The idler pulleys each attach to a pole with a thumbscrew and allow the towline to move freely. The 2 vinyl sleeves slide down over the steel pins to secure the towline during installation.
- The Wake Maker system includes 6 tethers with snap swivels on one end that attach to a corresponding snap swivel on the towline. The bare end is to be tied to the keel of the decoy (not included).
- The 2 marine terminals included will fit on a top post battery (not included) and has a screw-on post to attach the programmer.