Inspired by well-known hunter Mark Drury, the MAD Shady Baby Walking Tom Turkey Decoy is the latest in the new MAD series of turkey decoys. Preceded by the MAD Shady Baby hen series, Mark recognized the need for a full-size adult gobbler in a relaxed, moving position. MAD asked renowned sculptor, Richard Smoker, to sculpt an 18 pound bird in a walking position. Mark's concept is an effective one - that of a bird in motion rather than the head-up posture depicting danger or alertness. This relaxed, walking-position Tom, coupled with a few Shady Baby Feeders, completes one of the most realistic decoy spreads ever.
Made of a flexible, lightweight vinyl and painted with attention to detail, this decoy is also equipped with multiple stake holes and a universal stake. Also provided is a beard grommet to accept a real beard, an artificial beard, and wing grommets for real wings. This decoy will have the boss walking your way soon. MAD. Be A MAD Man.
MAD Shady Baby Walking Tom Turkey Decoy Features
- Relaxed walking position of a tom
- One of the most realistic decoys
- Made of flexible lightweight vinyl
- Painted with attention to detail
- Equipped with multiple stake holes and universal stake
- Beard grommet to accept real beard, artificial bear and wing grommets for real wings