For the outdoor enthusiast, compact size and high brightness are the standards for a high performance flashlight. The updated Fenix PD30 LED Flashlight utilizes Cree XP-G LED (R5) to offer 4 levels of brightness and 2 types of flashing mode, its max output reaches 257 Lumens powered by just 2 CR123A batteries. With its compactly designed structure, PD30 is perfect for outdoor sports or everyday carry.
The Fenix PD30 Flashlight with Cree XP-G LED (R5) LED features a unique automatically centered LED system. The PD30 Flashlight is the perfect combination of flood beam and focused bean with a highly efficient reflector. It is wear resistant and easy to assemble with trapezoid thread along with a removable steel body clip with Ti exterior coating.
The constant current circuit keeps constant brightness in high efficiency. The PD30 Max 257 Lumens Flashlight is also slip-resistant and sweat relieving with brand new rhombic knurling.
Fenix products are strictly in line with ANSI Standards.
- Utilizing Cree XP-G LED (R5)
- Highly efficient optical system
- Smooth and steady trapezoid thread
- Steel body clip with Ti-exterior coating
- Max beam length: 127 meters.
- Cree XP-G LED (R5) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses two 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium)
- 118mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- 53-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Patented physical structure avoids circuit damaging from reverse connection of battery
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating