The Fenix E11 LED Keychain Flashlight is easy to use, compact and portable. It makes a perfect companion for your outdoor adventures, whatever they might be. The Fenix E11 LED Flashlight features a hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. And it is equipped with a Cree XP-E LED bulb with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The bulb's digitally regulated beam maintains a constant brightness during your activity, so you won't have to deal with a dimming beam while in the field. You can also choose different output levels depending on how much light you need. The low output level (32 lumens) runs for up to 8.35 hours on one AA battery, while the high level (105 lumens) runs for up to 1.8 hours. Perhaps the best thing is that the high-brightness LED includes a high-efficiency reflector that creates an ideal balance between the flood beam and the focus beam. And you get the best of both worlds.
The Fenix E11 LED Flashlight is so well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction, which includes a toughened ultra-clear double glass lens with an anti-reflective coating, helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Other features include a tactical pushbutton tail-cap switch; rhombic knurling to improve the grip; and such accessories as a lanyard, a spare rubber switch boot, and a spare O-ring.
Fenix E11 LED Keychain Flashlight Specifications:
- Bulb: XP-E LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Output: Low (32 lumens), high (105 lumens)
- Runtime: 8.35 hours (low), 1.8 hours (high)
- Distance: 72 meters
- Waterproof: Yes, to IPX-8 standard
- Construction material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear double-glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Accessories: Lanyard, two spare O-rings, spare rubber switch boot
- Batteries: One 1.5-volt AA (NiMH, alkaline)
- Dimensions: 19mm in diameter, 97mm long
- Weight: Just over 1 ounce