Federal XM33C 50 Caliber BMG Full Metal Jacket Rifle Ammunition is brass-cased, Boxer-primed, reloadable and non-corrosive bullets. They're manufactured in the USA. Ideally suited for recreational target shooting. Each cartridge is assembled using the highest quality components for absolute reliability. Federal Ammunition manufactures its components in-house, with full quality control over every stage of the manufacturing process as well as the final product.
Warning: Read all warnings on the box prior to use.
Warning +P Ammunition: +P ammunition is loaded to a higher pressure. Use only in approved firearms.
- Caliber: 50 BMG
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket
- Bullet Weight: 660 Grains
- Muzzle Energy: 12413 foot pounds
- Muzzle Velocity 2910 feet per second
- Rounds per box: 10 Rounds Per Box