Years in the making the Lucky Duck The Revolution with Predator Camera is the next big breakthrough in electronic calls. This remote controlled, high output e-caller features ear piercing volume, motorized decoy, HD video camera and a remote controlled rotational base system that lets you broadcast sound 360 degrees. The high output e-caller pushes extreme sound to reach predators at great distances. The erratic motorized decoy draws coyotes in tight and stores conveniently in the handle.
A remote controlled HD video camera is built into the caller to record up close and personal predator action. When you are done hunting simply pop out the SD card from your caller and transfer to your computer for editing and uploading to social media sites. The rotational base system lets you broadcast sound 360 degrees for multi-directional predator calling. Another great feature of this product is the 100 preloaded sounds, including predator, crow and snow goose sounds. These live animal sounds have been compiled over the years by The Verminator, Rick Paillet, and have been used to win the World Coyote Calling Contest the last 2 years. The Revolution will hold up to 2,000 sounds and will play .mp3, .wav, and .LD (proprietary) sounds. The caller includes a magnetic tripod base, remote control with 300+ feet of distance and a remote lanyard. The Revolution runs on 10 AA and 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Electronic caller
- Comes with 100 pre-loaded sounds (can hold up to 2,000)
- Features an erratic motorized decoy to draw predators
- Built-in remote controlled HD video camera allows you to record encounters
SD card allows you to transfer recordings to your computer
- Rotational base system allows for 360-degree broadcast of sounds
- Call requires 10 AA batteries (not included)
- Remote require 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes magnetic tripod base, remote control, and a remote lanyard