Active dogs need something extra in the bowl to meet the demands of their more active lifestyle. That’s why Eukanuba developed Eukanuba Active Performance 28/18 that provides higher protein and fat to provide more fuel for your athletic dog. Our food is made with highly digestible fats and carbohydrates to provide energy for jogging, agility exercises or fly ball. Active Performance 28/18 is also formulated with natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate for healthy joints and mobility. Available in 20 and 40 pound bags.
OUR HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS
- Crude Protein (min) 28.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 18.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 4.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/kg
- L-Carnitine (min) 40 mg/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.50%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.43%
- Glucosamine (min) 375 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 35 mg/kg
- DuoEnergy: Eukanuba Active Performance 28/18 formula has a special blend of carbohydrate sources, fats and L-Carnitine to help provide active dogs with quick and sustained energy.
- High Protein and Fat: Provides extra fuel for your athletic dog.
- Natural Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate: For healthy joints and mobility.
- Antioxidants: Made with antioxidants such as vitamin E to support your dog’s immune system.
- Chicken as the number one Ingredient: Real chicken as the number one ingredient provides an excellent source of protein for athletes.
- 100% Nutrition, 0% Filler: Your dog deserves the best, so there's no room for fillers like artificial preservatives, flavors or colors in our food. In fact, every carefully chosen ingredient serves a specific purpose in promoting your dog's overall health. It's our 100% commitment to you and your dog.
- Natural Fish Oil: Natural fish oil provides omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat. These nutrients also help support the immune system and nervous system.
- Healthy Fiber: Made with beet pulp fiber to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- DentaDefense: Crunchy kibbles with a coating of micro-crystals scrub your dog’s teeth with every bite, reducing plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath.