Trophy Ridge Cypher Series Bow Sight
Trophy Ridge brings you Ballistix CoPolymer Technology with the Cypher Series Bow Sight. The same strength as aluminum, but 25% lighter, the Cypher Bow Sight can take on anything you can throw at it. The Ballistix coating is also soft to the touch and delivers added vibration control resulting in a quiet bow sight. The Trophy Ridge Cypher Bow Sight has a reversible sight mount for use on both right or left handed bows and high or low anchor points. Added features include tool-less windage and elevation adjustment, rheostat sight light included, zero pin gap spacing, ultra bright .019 fiber optic pins and sight level. For bow season, this is a must have piece of equipment.
- The front fiber optic ring soaks up every bit of available light.
- The no-snag fiber routing system keeps your fiber optics safe from element damage. Multiple mounting holes allow for customization of pin gaps and correct peep sight to pin fit.
- The tuning reference marks to percisely adjust each pin giving you the most accurate and consistent pin adjustment possible.
- No tool adjustment. Simply loosen thumb knob and make windage and elevation adjustments. Tighten knob to lock down settings.
- Contrast glo ring with spectral distribution technology gives you effortlessly alignment and peep to wight ring.
- Sight light housing accepts exclusive Trophy Ridge rheostat sight light and channels light through the fiber optics.
Trophy Ridge Cypher Series Bow Sight Features:
- Ballistix CoPolymer System
- Reversible Sight Mount
- Tool-less Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Rheostat Sight Light Included
- Zero Pin Gap Spacing
- Ultra Bright Fiber Optic Pins
- Sight Level