Escalade 70 Lbs. Encounter Compound Hunting Bow gives you more bow for your buck, so you can get that big buck without breaking the bank! This bow does not cut corners with its new technology. This lightweight bow is heavy on features and light in weight. From the smooth drawing and fast E2-Cam, spinning on dual sealed ball bearings to the thinner grip that reduces hand torque and increases accuracy. Rotating Modular E2-Cam has dual stainless steel sealed bearings, 27 to 32 inch draw length in 1/2 inch increments, no bow press required and no modules required.
Escalade Encounter Compound Bow Technology
- Faster, more efficient power source for the Legion and Encounter bows. And while it delivers new levels of performance, it also delivers 1/2 inch draw length adjustments without the use of modules or a bow press.
Zero Tolerence Limb Cup
- Whether you are utilizing every bit of poundage the limbs can dish out or prefer a lower draw weight, you demand a consistent and tight limb-to-cup-to-riser fit. Zero Tolerance Limb Cup was designed to deliver just that. And the vibration eliminating limb boot is just one more way to reduce hand shock at release.
- Dual ARC offset string suppressors keep bows shock free and silent at realease.
Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs
- Smooth during a silent, smooth, vibration free source of undeniable power at release.
Escalade Encounter Compound Hunting Bow Features:
- Zero tolerance limb pockets
- Rotating modular E2-Cam
- Flared quad limbs
- String suppressor
- Idler wheel with dual stainless steel sealed bearings
- Realtree APG camo pattern