The Escalade Bear Strike was one of our most popular bows. It had everything you wanted from a short axle-to-axle bow. Well, think of the Escalade Legion Ready to Hunt Compound Bow as the Strike's faster, smoother brother. Escalade has redesigned the cam to deliver a smoother draw and higher speeds. They also redesigned the grip to reduce hand torque and upgraded the suppressors to utilize the Dual Arc Offset String Suppressors. The Escalade Legion takes one of the most popular bows to a whole new level. The Rotating Modular E2 Cam has dual stainless steel sealed bearings, 26 – 31 inch draw length in 1/2 inch increments, no bow press required and no modules required. WOW! Don’t let archery hunting season pass you by.
Escalade Encounter Compound Bow Technology:
- Faster, more efficient power source for the Legion and Encounter bows. And while it delivers new levels of performance, it also delivers 1/2 inch draw length adjustments without the use of modules or a bow press.
Zero Tolerence Limb Cup
- Whether you are utilizing every bit of poundage the limbs can dish out or prefer a lower draw weight, you demand a consistent and tight limb-to-cup-to-riser fit. Zero Tolerance Limb Cup was designed to deliver just that. And the vibration eliminating limb boot is just one more way to reduce hand shock at release.
- Dual ARC offset string suppressors keep bows shock free and silent at realease.
Max Pre-Load Quad Limbs
- Smooth during a silent, smooth, vibration free source of undeniable power at release.
Escalade Legion Ready to Hunt Compound Bow Features:
- Rotating Modular E2-Cam
- Zero Tolerance Limb Pockets
- Dual ARC Offset Sring Suppressors (with added vibration dampening boots)
- Flared Quad Limbs
- Idler Wheel with dual stainless steel sealed bearings
- Realtree APG camo pattern