A few years ago, after one more cooler was on its way to the dump, the folks at Engel decided that enough was enough. Adventurers deserved better. In fact, they needed better. So a new ice chest was designed. Not just an improvement on the old models, but a brand new concept, designed from the ground up to re-define what an ice chest could be. That is the Engel Coolers DeepBlue 80 Quart Performance Cooler The Engel Coolers DeepBlue 80 Quart Performance Cooler is packed with patented award winning features along with Engel's known quality and function. They quite simply out-perform the competitors. They offer more insulation and more useful features than any other cooler on the market today. Take a close look at what makes an Engel DeepBlue ice chest the number one rated ice chest in the country. Rotationally-molded of seamless polyethylene, it’s tough enough to stand up to a hungry Grizzly bear. A full two-inches of dense polyurethane foam is injected top, bottom and sides, to provide 8-10 days of cold-keeping capability. But this is just the start.
Each model of Engel Coolers Roto-Molded Plastic Cooler is sized to match industry standards for boats. The non-skid lid with dual corner locking holes, molded hand grip and convenient rope handles make this cooler easy to transport. Large non-skid, non-marking feet are designed to keep the cooler from sliding.
Additional great Engel Coolers features include freezer gasket seal and unique easy open drain plug. The Engel Roto-Molded Plastic Cooler drains completely dry when the drain plug is opened one turn. Rugged full length hinge and low profile marine grade draw latches make this cooler easy to secure down with most tie-down systems. Cooler lid is designed to hold State fishing law stickers or your boats name, and industry standard cushions fit each model. Want a cold beverage when you are out for a day of boating? That is no problem with theEngel Coolers Roto-Molded Plastic 80 Quart Cooler.
The design and concept of these DeepBlue Roto-Molded Plastic 80 Quart Cooler originated in Jupiter Florida, a place known for its illustrious history in trophy quality Sport Fishing. These ice boxes are high quality marine grade designed by fisherman for fishermen. The Roto-Molded Plastic Cooler's features include 2 inch quality polyurethane insulation and seamless construction.
Engel Coolers DeepBlue 80 Quart Performance Cooler Features:
- Best in class ice retention and overall performance with 2 inches of insulation all round.
- Holds ice for 8-10 days
- Flush mounted marine grade draw latches with stainless steel backing plates & screws.
- Unique air-tight food-grade silicone freezer gasket - keeps lid closed better.
- Sturdy non-skid lid, suitable for standing or sitting. Optional Seadek pads also available.
- White non-skid, non-marking feet help keep your cooler in place, while keeping your deck clean. The feet also elevate the cooler off the floor for easier cleaning.
- Cooler floor is pitched to allow water to self drain completely.
- Multiple tie-down options available for securing cooler. Fits webbing, turn buckle and other traditional tie-down systems
- Dry ice compatible.
- Full length integrated self-stopping rear hinge for maximum strength
- 2" thick walls with polyurethane insulation.
- Unique recessed "one twist" opening drain plug with lanyard hole.
- Unique slots for crimped locking cables – to better secure the cooler.
- Dual padlock holes - for locking cooler shut and making it ‘Bear Resistant’
- Built in hand grips and ergonomic rope handles for convenient transporting.
- Food grade plastic resists stains and is easy to clean.
- Divider slots for optional plastic dividers – allows user to separate ice from other contents
- Optional accessories include hanging trays, bait trays & cutting boards, Seadek, seat cushions, tie downs, dividers.