The PileDriver® series is engineered for the hunter who wants ULTIMATE penetration. The Eastman PileDriver Hunter Arrow 350 is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express® line to create maximum kinetic energy and greater knock-down power. Built-in Weight Forward™ technology delivers superior downrange accuracy, while compact 2" Assault™ vanes allow for extra arrow velocity.
- Built-In Weight Forward™– Patented technology that offers superior downrange accuracy with a broadhead.
- BuffTuff® – Front shaft section made with patented BuffTuff®, the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish. Featuring Mossy Oak® Brush® pattern.
- Matched Set – All PileDriver® series 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every PileDriver® series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. PileDriver® shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.005" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all PileDriver® arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes – PileDriver® arrows come fletched with Carbon Express® exclusive Assault™ low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express® proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all PileDriver® arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.