The Dave Smith Decoys Submissive Hen Turkey Decoy is an accurate replica of a hen turkey in the ready-to-breed position. She is designed to lay flat on her belly with no staking required and her sturdy construction is enough to support the weight of any mature tom. Wait for the gobbler to mount her for the perfect shot opportunity! BAM!
She is very portable and sets up extremely fast.
Includes Camo carry bag with DSD Logo and motion stake.
A.C.E. Technology - Advanced Crosslink Elastomer is a new plastic and and decoy making process that DSD has been developing since 2007! As a material A.C.E. exhibits cured properties far superior to polyethylene, which is the standard plastic that virtually all production decoys have been made with since the 1960's, and the one currently used by the factories in China for the U.S. decoy companies. A.C.E is flexible with perfect memory and unbelievably durable! It retains its properties in extreme temps and holds paint ridiculously well!
After three years of research Dave Smith Decoys introduces A.C.E. Technology. A revolutionary breakthrough in decoy manufacturing. A.C.E. allows for unmatched detail and unmatched durability. Finally a decoy that has both! Same anatomy, same industry leading pain scheme, new bullet proof design and still made in the USA. The Dave Smith Turkey Decoys are a the decoy to have for results.
A.C.E. Technology Features:
- Hands-down, the most durable and user-friendly decoy ever made!
- Superior Paint Adhesion, even better than prior DSD models!
- Self-healing - can be shot with very little if any noticeable wear!
- Soft material makes for quiet transport through the turkey woods!
- Perfect Memory - if crushed A.C.E. will pop back to shape!
- Stays flexible and durable in frigid temps!
- Maintains it’s shape and doesn’t hold dents in high temps!
- Packable and semi-compressible to fit more decoys in a smaller space!
- No increase in weight, despite drastic increase in strength!
- Casts in fine details extremely well!
- No more bagging decoys!