Drake has awesome features that are not found on any other hunting bib on the market today. One of the features that is unique to Drake's LST Old School Insulated Hunting Bib is the fleece lined hand warmer pockets positioned inside the upper area of the bib, which makes it extremely comfortable for your arms to rest while keeping your hands warm. Drake has you covered with three of Drake's instinctive features, the Magnattach Chest Call Pocket, zippered License/Key Pocket, and Call Separator that is built right into the bib. The180 grams polyfill insulation will ensure you stay warm, along with the fleece lined zippered front pockets, and a rear back pocket. There are two way zippers from top to bottom on each side of the bib for easy access to your boots or under layers. The Drake Old School LST Hutning Bib can be zipped completely off without removing your muddy hunting boots. This is a hunting bib with the serious hunter in mind.
License / Key Pouch
This is a secure, vertical breast pocket that zippers tight for storing licenses, permits, and keys--with enough extra room for a cell phone--high and dry with absolute security.
Magnattach Chest Call Pouch
Secured with an exclusive magnetic clasp, this unique vertical pocket allows you to quickly stow your calls when not in use--yet makes them instantly available when needed.
Drake Old School LST Insulated Hunting Bib Features:
- 100% Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable
- Refuge HS with HyperShield Technology
- Taped seams
- 180 grams of Poly Insulation
- Front Zip
- Easy/On Easy/Off Side Zipper
- Reinforced knees seat, and back of legs down to knee
- Magnattach Chest Call Pocket
- License/Key Pocket
LST (Late Season Technology)
- For those days that all true waterfowlers love, Drake Waterfowl Systems has the LST Series. Late Season Technology is great for long, frigid days spent in the field, to nasty early morning boat rides, All items in the LST Series are constructed of windproof, waterproof breathable outer material combined with a 200 gram poly-insulation to provide maximum insulation to keep you warm when you need it the most. While LST gear is designed for extreme temps, the cut and style keeps them from being bulky. The LST Series may be combined with either the EST series or the MST series to deliver an unbeatable layering system to keep out all of Mother Nature’s different elements.