Drake Waterfowl feature a unique design that separates the Quick-Hitch receiver from the dog stand! This innovative Quick Hitch Receiver Stand by Drake allows you to secure the small, lightweight receiver to the tree before attaching the full dog stand. Set up of the Drake Quick-Hitch receiver is fast and easy with no more wrestling with the dog stand while trying to wrap the strap around the tree.
The stand is constructed of solid steel with black powder-coated finish and a rubber-coated mesh platform. The rubber-coated mesh platform allows water to drip quickly away to prevent icing or slippery conditions for your dog. The mesh platform also maximizes safety for your dog by eliminating the chances of a toenail getting caught. The uprights have built-in accessory arms for hanging your blind bag, gun sling and duck totes. Backpacking straps for easy transport. Total weight is 14 pounds.
NOTE: Picture does not represent actual stand.
- Small, light-weight receiver separate from dog stand, just attach to tree and slide the full dog stand on
- Solid steel and rubber-coated mesh platform
- Accessory arms to hold your extra gear
- Backpacking straps for easy transport
- Total weight: 14lbs.
- Platform size: 20 x 24 inches