Drake brings you the Drake Waterfowl Women's LST Insulated Hunting Bib. Drake has positioned fleece-lined hand warmer pockets behind the bib area, making it extremely comfortable while keeping your hands warm. Next, incorporated 3 of Drakes Instinctive Features, The Magnetic Call Pouch, Zippered License Key Pouch and the Call Separator. Add fleece lining, zippered front pockets and a rear back pocket and you have one hell of a hunting waterfowl bib. The two-way zippers on each side of the bib make it easy to access your boots or under layers. The bib can be zipped completely off without removing those muddy boots. 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable with taped seams, front zip, easy on and easy off side zipper, reinforced knees, seat, and back of legs down to knee finish off the extraordinary features of the Drake Women's LST Waterfowl Bib.
Drake Women's LST Waterfowl Bib Features:
Drake Women's LST Waterfowl Bib Construction
- Refuge HS Shell Fabric
- HyperShield 2.0 Technology
- Magnetic Call Pocket
- License Key Pocket
- Call Seperator
- Deep Water Handwarmer Pocket
- 100% Waterproof/ Windproof/Breathable Polyester Tricot with taped seams
- 180 grams of Poly Insulation
| Call Separator: This handy feature keeps your favorite call seperated from your backup call(s) to eliminate fumbling when the ducks are flying fast and furiously.
| License / Key Pouch: This is a secure, vertical breast pocket that zippers tight for storing licenses, permits, and keys--with enough extra room for a cell phone--high and dry with absolute security.
| Magnetic Chest Call Pouch: Secured with an exclusive magnetic clasp, this unique vertical pocket allows you to quickly stow your calls when not in use--yet makes them instantly available when needed.
LST (Late Season Technology)
- For those days that all true waterfowlers love, Drake Waterfowl Systems has the LST Series. Late Season Technology is great for long, frigid days spent in the field, to nasty early morning boat rides, All items in the LST Series are constructed of windproof, waterproof breathable outer material combined with a 200 gram poly-insulation to provide maximum insulation to keep you warm when you need it the most. While LST gear is designed for extreme temps, the cut and style keeps them from being bulky. The LST Series may be combined with either the EST series or the MST series to deliver an unbeatable layering system to keep out all of Mother Nature’s different elements.