A trim, comfortable alternative to a parka liner when the weather turns cool, this first-ever anorak-style pullover is made from 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable micro-fleece and is lined with a warm layer of fleece. This beauty is packed with advanced features, such as the Deep Water handwarmer pockets, Vertical Breast Pocket, Call Pouch, Call Separator, and Drake's tailoring features for maximum comfort. Ideal for jump shooting, sneak boat hunting, or spending the morning in a chilly blind.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable Fabric
- Warm, Lightweight Fleece Lining
- Easy On-Easy Off Side Zipper
- Taped Seams
- Call Separator: This handy feature keeps your favorite call separated from your backup call(s) to eliminate fumbling when the ducks are flying fast and furiously.
- Deep Water Hand warmer Pockets: Strategically located high on the chest, they are fleece-lined to keep your hands warm and dry when wearing waders in deep water. Angled for easy entrance and a quick exit, they also allow you to comfortably rest your arms between flights of ducks.
- License / Key Pouch: This is a secure, vertical breast pocket that zippers tight for storing licenses, permits, and keys--with enough extra room for a cell phone--high and dry with absolute security.
- Magnetic Chest Call Pouch: Secured with an exclusive magnetic clasp, this unique vertical pocket allows you to quickly stow your calls when not in use, yet makes them instantly available when needed.
MST- Mid Season Technology
FLEECE-LINED As every waterfowler knows, you can face days that are hot and days that are frigidly cold and even run across the occasional rain storm. It is not too hard to decide on what to wear on those days but what about those in-between days when the temps fluctuate dramatically? Drake Waterfowl Systems proves their innovation and understanding of the hard-core waterfowler's needs with their MST Series. The Drake Waterfowl MST Series is comprised of a multitude of windproof, waterproof, breathable items that have a 200 gram Fleece Lining. These items are designed to be worn when the temperatures can range from 20 to 45 degrees without the need of layering, which reduces bulk. MST can also be combined with our underwear to obtain your ideal comfort zone. With a variety of underwear weights, you have a complete SYSTEM for staying comfortable throughout the hunting season.